Making an Appointment
Appointments may be made by calling 580-2581. There will be no appointments made on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays. The following times are made available to make the visitation appointment(s):
Monday and Thursday 12:00 - 3:30 and 4:30 - 8:00pm
Tuesday and Friday 7:30 - 11:00 and 12:00 - 3:00pm
The following are times available for visits during normal work days:
Monday and Thursday
12:30-1:00pm, 1:30-2:00pm, 2:30-3:00pm
5:30-6:00pm, 6:30-7:00pm. 7:30-8:00pm
Wednesday No visitation
Tuesday and Friday
The inmate will be notified as to any changes to the " normal" visitation schedule due to holidays and /or any special commitments.
Rules for Visitation:
The following are the rules as they are presented to the general public:
- If you have not made an appointment at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your visit, you will not be allowed in the Center.
- You may sign in up to 15 minutes prior to the visit. If you are one minute late your visit will be canceled. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All visitors entering the Center are subject to search by Correctional Staff.
- Anyone sixteen (16) or older must be on the visitation list. You must have a valid state issued Drivers License or ID. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each inmate is allow two (2) thirty (30) minute visits per week on seperate days.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. You must make your own appointment.
- Only 4 persons may visit with an inmate at a time; this includes children.
- All personal property will be left outside the confines of the Center. No cellphones, babystrollers, purses, books, pocket knives, handbags, keys, cigarettes, lighters, etc., will be authorized.
- Unsupervised or unruly children will not be allowed in the Center and will result in termination of the visit.
- Visits may be terminated for any emergency situation which may arise.
- Inappropriate clothing will result in the visit not taking place. Inappropriate clothing includes: short shorts, halter tops, tank tops, strapless tops, sleeveless tops, extremely tight clothing, low cut, V-neck or see through blouses, short/mini dresses or dresses with slits up the thigh, caps, bandannas, or house shoes. Shorts must come to the knee! All visitors must wear undergarments. The Visitation Officer has the final decision on visitors attire.
- The following visitors will not be allowed: Known felons, persons confined in the past 6 months, persons not on the inmates visitation list.
Purchases from the Commissary are made on a weekly basis as scheduled. Purchases are deducted from the inmate's trust account which is maintained by the Center, provided funds are available in the inmate's account at the time the order is processed. Orders are limited to $75.00 per week.